Men's Discipleship Network
The 2017 Men's Discipleship Boot Camp
"WHEN I BECAME A MAN...
The Epic Journey"
Christian Cultural Center
12020 Flatlands Ave, Brooklyn, NY
Attend a Discipleship Boot Camp®:
Since 1996 more than 100,000 men from over 1000 churches have been biblically trained through DBC. These one-day large catalytic events draw men from many churches. The power of relevant field-tested ministry to men challenge the lies men live with biblical truth that demand decisions.
Join Men's Pastor Scott Caesar along with Darryl Strawberry, Dr. A.R. Bernard, Bishop Roderick Caesar, Dr. Duane Durst, Pastor Craig Holliday and Pastor Dominick Cotignola on April 1, 2017, for "When I Became a Man...The Epic Journey.
Breakout Seminars to Choose from....
- Breaking Bad: Habits of the Mind: A violent battle is raging around us twenty-four hours per day. There is an invisible war and it’s the battle for your mind. And that battle is vicious. It is intense. It is unrelenting, and it is unfair because Satan never plays fair. Strongholds are built in the mind and must be torn down in the mind. This seminar will equip you to guard, strengthen, and renew your minds because the battle for sin always starts in the mind.
- 4 Things Women Want from a Man:Maturity, decisiveness, consistency, and strength—these are the four things women want and need most from a man. In his book. This seminar will help a man how to identify and cultivate these traits toward a happy and long-lasting relationship—one built to weather any storm.
Sex & The City: Wallet, Woman & Wide World of Sports: A man’s purpose can get confused with reasonable lies and counterfeit gods. When men don’t know their purpose and significance in life they tend to find it through money, sex, and sports. This seminar will help a man break free from the cultural traps around them by re-prioritizing his purpose and significance.
- The Bible & Man: Training Yourself in Godliness: Why read or listen to the Bible 4 times a week? According to research, those who engage in Bible reading four or more times per week experience life much differently than those who don’t! This seminar will explore a man’s engagement with the Word – “The Trilogy of Trouble with the Treasure of Scripture. Points for discussion on “Promises have Boundaries” and the Power of 4 will help a man preserve with consistent Bible engagement.
- Faithful Fathering: Raising Great Kids: “How can you raise Godly children”? As most seasoned parents understand, this cannot be reduced to a formula but requires a great amount of wisdom gleaned from biblical principles. This seminar will explore major biblical points of consideration from the Word of God to faithful raise and father great kids
- Money Matters: Pocket Full of Holes: “Do you find yourself with a pocket full of holes?” Never having enough money to do and get the things you really want? Consider your ways as this seminar will help a man find biblical answers for why and how to obey God’s call with every financial decision whether big or small. Recognize how your financial choices impact your life now and for eternity
- Emerging Men (Young Men):This breakout seminar will help young men focus more on God and his word than the world’s promises that never seem to deliver. Although the world threatens to influence the youth to become lazy young man, God’s word encourages helping them become leaders. The plague of entitlement is at epidemic proportions as it threatens to pressure young men into self-centered takers. This seminar will confront and plow away into the Bibles promises that shape and mold young men into gentleman who honor, value and care for women. Although the world threatens to distract you through things that don’t have eternal value, this seminar will show you how to find true purpose and meaning for this life as well as empower you to fulfill those purposes
- Leadership: Teaching Men to Teach Men: Topics covered include:
· How Men Learn: Five Languages / Coaches Communication Board / Visual learners
· Developing Male Leadership: Teaching Men to Teach
· Choosing and Raising the Teacher/ Leader.
· A New Scorecard for Success
Recommendedfor Pastors and Men’s leaders that would like to refine their leadership skills as well as build their leadership by teaching men to teach men.
Registration and Tickets:
Regular Price $59 per person
Young Men (14-22 Years Old) $29 per person
Early Bird Discount until 2/13/17 - $45 per person
Group of Ten or more $42 per person
Please note that tickets are non-refundable but transferrable.